Babs

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:38:33 +1200

Jane Williams:

>To write this bit, I'm going to have to figure out what goes on inside the
>head
>of one of these ladies. Jokes aside, what makes them tick? What makes them
>decide to be such extreme fanatics?

Extreme alienation from society. Normal Dark Earth worshippers that like waving axes around worship Erantha Gor.

>How do they feel about other people: men, women, other types of warrior?

They feel uneasy around them at best. Men are seem as possible earth defilers while women are resent for enjoying a happiness that the Babeester can never know.

>How do they get on with their companions?

What companions?

>How do their parents feel about them, and vice versa?

The happiest possible relationship would occur when the parents are dead.

>Do they ever wish they'd chosen some other career?

They wish they had a choice.

--Peter Metcalfe