RE: Enferalda

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_runegate.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:11:07 +0800

My take is that major characters (i.e. player heroes and their main antagonists) have the mental flexibility to minimax their magic. This would include augmenting others and even directing casting the Bear Heavy Load on another. The two caveats to work within are 1) Jane's suggestion of touch and cooperation 2) Some feats are quite specific in their application, like Heal Self Fully.

But even Heal Self Fully could be worked around with a sufficiently large difficulty and imagination. For example: Player: "I use my Heal Self Fully to show dying Fred how to heal himself". Narrator: "Yes, but there is a difficulty of D+50." Player: "Wah! I only have 19W"
Narrator: "So tell me what else you are doing to help heal Fred before he dies?".

> I'd be quite happy to learn I'm wrong.
>
> Cheers,
> Jennifer
> --