Re: Talking about my clan g-g-g-generation...

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:56:17 -0500

>I'm psyching myself up to start a new HW game before summer's a memory
>(as "summer weather" clearly already is). Likely start date is around
>1600, so I necessarily "lose" a few of the standard clan-gen questions.
>(Or rather, save them for (somewhat accelerated) game play.) I'd
>like to compensate for this be adding in a few "recent history"
>type questions, of a vaguely comparable nature, for say 1580-1600
>(or maybe earlier, I'm not that pushed). Any thoughts?
  1. What was your clan's attitude toward Tarsh?
  2. Did your clan support or oppose Sartar? His family?
  3. Did you lose a lot of warriors at Grizzly peak?
  4. How did your clan react to the Elmal/Yelmalio thing?
  5. How did you feel about the Kitori and/or Tarkalor?
  6. Did you send warriors to the Pol Joni?
  7. Has your clan prospered via the cities Sartar built and the changes they brought?
  8. How does your clan feel about the Red Moon as long as it is a (fairly) comfortable distance away? There must be missionaries and traders; do you welcome them, kill them, or what?

        Obviously, some of these are redundent, but the're what I'm coming up with off the top of my head.

Peter Larsen