Re: Re: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:02:26 +1200

Bryan wrote:

>Maybe key here is that self rock is _A_ way to concentrate on common
>magic, not the only way. The way I read it, it was implied that you
>could normally concentrate just on talents.

What particular part of the self-rock teaching gave you that impression?

         If you are victorious, your hero can concentrate all of his
         common magic, not just his innate magic.  He can thus
         use talents and common magic feats, charms and spells
         as active abilities rather than just as augmentation.
                 HQ p108.

--Peter Metcalfe