RE: Re: PC with no magic

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:05:38 -0500

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

> > Good wrinkle that, actually. Definitely nice example of the
> > 'don't chuck all that stuff off your character sheet, you
> > might be tempted to use it again later' school of thought.
>
>Yes, good point.
>
>And afterwards, how did Orlanth take to these semi-backsliders?

Heh, sounds like a great character conflict. Does the character head up the looong uphill road back to Orlanth's heart (with no promises that he'll take them back), or decide to take a more worldly approach, and stick with what's working at the moment? Fun, fun.

This is precisely the sort of thing that I play RPGs for.

Mike

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx