Re: HQ Beginner - Character Generation questions

From: Thorsten <eisigerprinz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:00:07 -0000

Very nice idea, I'll have to keep that kind of thinking in mind when going through the narratives of my players to be. I don't think it would be a good idea to give "famed for...." instead of the originally intended ability. If I was a player and got my intentions warped like that when writing a narrative, I'd stick to the list in the future. But then, you said "not just that", which I actually managed to overlook the first time I read the paragraph. Oops.