Re: Re: Fetch as victim of AP loss? (Was AP bids)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:34:14 +0000

On Wed, 06 Dec 2000 20:55:18 -0500, Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...> wrote:

>I'll go a step further. I suggest that you need to reacquire/reawaken your
>fetch as described on HW:RiG pp. 214-215, spending 3 HP to cement the
>fetch.

I'd agree up to a point, but I think some of the 3 HP are spent learning the skills associated with Shamanism, and gaining the 'perks' a Shaman gains over a normal Animist. 3 HP would not be breaking the rules, certainly, but as I think of it, a 'dead' Fetch just returns to the Spirit World, so the Shaman can get it back, thus only 1 HP. If we treat Fetches as Followers, dead Fetches are going to be relatively common, no need to make Shamanism any more expensive than it is!

Wulf