Re: Augment questions

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:45:06 -0000

> If you want to use your Strong you have to spent a few moments
flexing
> your muscles (that is, showing them to the audience). If you want
to use
> your Martial Arts you have to perform a kata (at least the firsts
moves).

This is exactly what I hate about the rules. If I'm strong, I don't flex, I just whack'em. If I'm a martial artist, I'm especially careful not to give anything away by doing a kata, and whack'em while they're expecting some conventional non-martial arts attack. I will not have my game polluted by Hollywood! ;-)

OK, it's clear this is a matter of taste. Thanks for the ideas. Reinier