Re: Character design Qs

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:47:15 -0000

A few quotes from our Lawspeaker, Aelric The Clever (too Clever)

"I use my cunning to distract him (or to augment my combat)."

> "I perform a Clear Voiced Shout to distract my friend's opponent. I
want
> to lend X APs."

With my clearvoice shout and help from your imitate animals, I think we can scare the crap out of the cows -- how about a reall, really big wolf?

"Being clever, I will stand behind my champion and pour the beer from stein to stein as they armwrestle, making sure the Uroxi can watch. All the while talking about how good it will be for the winner -- I think that's an augment."

> Using feats requires more imagination than RQ spells. This is one of
HW's
> great strengths.

Hear hear! Well spoken Graham!

Jeff