Re: Disciple Questions

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:05:23 +0200

Nick Eden :

> >> In my campaign one of the heroes has Crossbow 5WWW, but I've never
> >> suggested that it can be inferred by the way in which he snoozes...

> A crossbow is a bad example, but the freaking huge weapon slung across
> his back would probably be a give away. Especially in a Heortling area
> where normal people don't have such things.

Cool French movie "Le fr�re du guerrier" ("Brothers in Arms") has a W3 crossbow guy as the main character, and boy does he exude crossbow-ness (one in each hand, to start with ... ) ...

Think gun-slingers in classic Westerns : yeh don wanna mess with Clint, Charles Bronson, or the Duke, now, do yeh, bwah ?

Not even * when * they're snoozin' ...

Julian Lord