Re: Diciple and a magic contest

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:15:24 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

<snip : a lot of clear tought on the matter>
> > Is this one of the things that set's somebody onto the path of true
> > Herodom? Going beyond the deciple status.
>
> Yep. And if the hero works it right, he could become a Hero Cult of Humakt
> that "restores the lost Storm Powers" (probably only a stand-alone feat for
> most heroes, but one that became really powerful and had a huge following
> after death might even have a full Affinity).

It's just the question of Humakt and Orlanth here that worries me. The brothers were separated over death and storm. Would the humakti end up waekening his connection with Death by regaining Storm?

There's also the question of how do the other orlanthi view a humakt deciple that can also command the winds...

        -Adept