What attracted you to Glorantha?

From: Hallier Wilfried <vingo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:45:17 +0100

How Glorantha attracted me ?

In France, Glorantha arrived with RQ3.
We never saw Borlderlands, Griffin Mountains, Cults of Prax & Terror. So we had a truncated view of Glorantha. ie: Prax was only a desert with no life.

I fully re-discover Glorantha when I began my collection; Winning old RQ 1-2 items on ebay and buying stuff in UK to David Hall and in Australia to Andrew Bean. Also with HW layout. Also Tales and KoDP bring me the true Glorantha.

Right now, I love Glorantha because it gives me pleasure in reading, playing, to translating and writing campaigns. True Glorantha allows to join several interests:
- Have fun rpg (I love ducks...)

All sourcebook details are not necessary to run a game, but pleasant to offer to players when the situation permits it. And if you take a look to know where does come from such details; you will be surprised for all of them. Finally, it will expand your own understanding of all.

Finally thanks Glorantha to make me clever through gaming.

Wilfried Hallier