Re: Yet more non-Orlanthi Humakti

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:46:58 -0600

Maybe I'm too much of a newbie (or maybe I missed the point of the thread), but a lot of the question of whether Humakt is part of the Orlanthi pantheon seems to be discussed by looking at whether "Orlanthi" peoples worship him. This seems, to me, to miss the question, it depends on the god's relation to Humakt (otherwise they are separate gods that happen to be worshipped by the same people). To be part of the pantheon that Orlanth head, Humakt would have to acknowledge Humkt as his superior? If not, he just happens to gather worshippers from the some groups as Orlanth?
--
David P. Summers, SETI Institute
Mail Stop 239-4

650-604-6206