RE: Re: Yet more non-Orlanthi Humakti

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:11:48 -0800

David P. Summers <mailto:dsummers_at_...> wrote:

> To be part of the pantheon that Orlanth head, Humakt would have to
> acknowledge Humkt as his superior? If not, he just happens to gather
> worshippers from the some groups as Orlanth?

I think Orlanthi, at least, would say that Humakt does acknowledge Orlanth as his superior--that the "resheathing" was when Humakt took his place in Orlanth's tribe, no longer as a kinsman, but still as Orlanth's thane. I assume non-Heortling Humakti think this story is ridiculous, and probably even the Heortling Humakti think the story is missing a lot of the essentials...