Re: Enchanting?

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:39:14 -0000

I tend to agree, why would a ritual take longer because you do it on a holy day or in a holy place? I prefer a flat rate time of +1 per ritual element whether you fulfil that element properly or not. So if the ritual that you are performing is supposed to have 6 participants, 5 items and a particular alignment of the planets then it will take +12 hours. If you lack many of the elements of the ritual then you will spend time trying to "fill in" and keep the ritual going equivalent to what it would have taken to do the job properly.

--
Nic