HQ 2.0 Status and related projects

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:00:45 -0000

CJ writes:

> However obviously HQ 2.0 is taking up a lot of time and money, so
> I'm guessing that will bring the influx to get verything swimming
> along merrily. :)

Right now, David Dunham is finishing the final edits to HQ 2.0 after the Gloranthan team revamped Gloranthan magic to be easier, more intuitive, more iconic - and more Gloranthan. It should be a lot easier to bring newbies into Glorantha and a lot easier to have a broader range of Gloranthan genres.

Meanwhile, the Moon Design team is busy working on two projects: (1) a HQ 2.0 Orlanthi players/narrators book with the working title "Cults of Sartar" and is designed to give you enough material to play Sartarite characters (including concise magic and cult rules), but much more player (and newbie) friendly than Thunder Rebels or ILH-2; and (2) Pavis: Gateway to Glorantha - the return to the classic RQ setting, updated, revised, expanded, and filled with scenarios, NPCs, adventure hooks and the like. Rick, Loz, Neil and the rest of the team are really excited about this and we hope this is the product people are looking for.

Jeff