Re: Re: OT: Electronic episodes

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:38:56 -0500

On 7/6/2001 at 12:01 PM John Hughes wrote:
>After all, I pass on books and cds,
>and even on occasion, scenarios (no, *NOT* Return to Duck Tower. Don't
>bother asking).

Pointless aside here: I just won a copy of the JG Legendary Duck Tower for $4.99! S&H also coincidentally happens to be $4.99, but since I know Paul Jaquays I expect this will easily double in profit over the next 25 years!!

Paul J. also sketched out a portrait of one of our PCs, Blackbeak, Scourge of the Seas, a pitaish duck that ran a scam in Refuge (aka Sanctuary) when Jubal was absent. ::kwak kwak!!::

Guy Hoyle
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall down an open manhole cover and die."
--Mel Brooks