Visualizing (was Re: when do I get the windlord?)

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 11:59:59 -0500

At 11:34 AM 03/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>From: "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
>A lot of items work automatically -- that's why they don't show up on
>the Combat screen's "Treasures" box.

No, I realize that's how Widebrew "works" in the game system. I'm trying to visualize how it looks to my clan members.

Another thing I'm trying to visualize is taking another clan's land. I have killed or wounded every defender yet they have refused to yield the land. Obviously, this is something that entails magic, law, and military force. But what does it look like when you've got these wounded guys saying "hell no, we won't go" and my healthy victorious army can't just a) slay them out of hand or b) throw their sorry butts off our new property?

-Martin