Ducks?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:34:52 -0000

"Yak":
> I knew something was missing! John, where are the ducks????

You're right. We need them. After all, much of this tale will be Twagic.

All right, I'll just have to bring in the "personal campign" element, and explain how Whitewall fits into the backstory of Guy's Swords campaign. We were there as one of the merc. units, took extremely heavy casualties (you ask a bunch of Humakti to defend a position to the death and they tend to do exactly that), and included several Humakti ducks. Well, three of them at least survived, and going by the overall survival ratio that implies there were around 30 to start with....
(this was one of the bits of backstory that was brewing gently as fiction, but so far I hadn't considered the Duck aspect.)

But I'm sure there were pure Duck units present as well. Having fled Sartar after 1613. They can't all have ended up as bandits, or on the River of Cradles, surely?

I don't *think* we need any Baboons, though, do we? Morocanth?