RE: Re: Jumping off Cliffs

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 07:44:31 +0100

> If I
> was an initiate of Orlanth Allfather, say Orlanthcarl, and I
> defended the
> walls of Whitewall in the seige and there was a dirty great
> storm overhead
> helping the defenders fly against the attackers, then I would be very
> aggrieved to find that it wouldn't help all pious and devout Orlanthi.

Allfather gets leadership abilities, doesn't he? Persuade one of your Movement/Wind/Flight friends to give you a hand. Summon an Umbroli for you, something like that. You're Orlanthi, that means you're part of a group (I hesitate to say a team). Use it. Use relationships. Hint - scan Kallyr's character sheet for anything resembling an ability to fly under her own power. She can't. But she might manage to persuade some friends to give her a lift.