The God Learner's Secret?

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_Oi6BROYBYcus1CY4bjK41pkL3j8l9gwZK7OE7vYKxmR46_CLkurc9FkvcItPpZHHll_>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:23:46 -0000

The GL secret that Greg recently discussed with me:

The godlearners started changing the cosmos so much that the cosmos decided to snap back to its original state and instantly (well, overnight) destroyed the godlearners in the process. Basically, the godlearners were like a computer virus. They messed with operating system of the cosmos so much that the computer owner just wiped the hard drive, reinstalled the original operating system, and rebooted. In doing so, the virus was eliminated, like it never existed.

PS: His latest theories are that there is/was more than one secret.

PPS: One of the disappointing things about knowing the "GL secret" for me is that it probably could never live up to all the hype and mystery surrounding it. As Steve Perrin very eloquently said "when things become known they lose their grandeur." He was speaking about the Big Rubble, but I think it is even more true with the secret.

Hope that helps,
Rick