Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_6kenW-lCoXwylzZ9gJcv3yyJbItmb6FWyIMilmXJNSYn6sMIimrbpCcOsKMSQ6-L>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:32:46 -0400

I, personally, would not be put out by a major overhaul of the magic system - or at least parts of it. Mind you, I currently have no long-term campaigns in session that would require rewrites of the characters.

I think this much mor minor change than going from RQ to HQ. (It would be more like going from HW to HQ - which was not without challenge for some, from what I understand.)