Re: Sartar Companion Impressions

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_nkOQZtEjx3ZjYxW0GnzHhuAPPHVJm3m2JZ3U-OCXUCckLJZfJmimAisCgjClj1pwT54>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:47:11 -0500

I received my copy of Companion yesterday and am quite impressed. I only have two quibbles (I notice quite a few typos in my brief initial pass through the book, and I object to the use of ability ratings to qualify for advanced status e.g. Shaman) but compared to all that is wonderful my objections round off to zero. Art = fantastic (yes, including the cover IMHO); atmosphere = fantastic; layout = ditto; usability in a game = ditto. Another fine product that I am happy to own. I haven't run a Dragon Pass game in decades, but between S:KoH and Companion I am sorely tempted. :)

-Kevin McD

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Jeff <richaje_at_jtg3S5NXjMcWaPFv97tTYpWeTMOMO9vLan6vMbqZR2XLHwq4NdVM69sKK8loN6j2ku1PB4ZhEw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks for the high praise and great review!

<snip>