Re: Gloranthan ?! Linguistics

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_h5au9tg6pGWvOLbWcjdV3gy4r5xc41ghBzzNFKFBWfqpmHQnGpYFVw5X8sBwIk1oaTa7y>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:42:44 +0100

>Doesn't help, we need to ask Greg.

Greg can answer how he says it, but that isn't very interesting to me. What interests me is, how did Pavis himself pronounce it, and how do various other cultures such as Sun Dome, Praxians, Heortlings, and 3rd Age Pavisites etc. pronounce it. Greg might be able to answer this, but I suspect it isn't something that he has spent much time thinking about, and he isn't a linguist so probably isn't best placed to come up with good answers.

Phil.