A proper name for malkioni religious buildings

From: hcarteau_at_v3UiK9eXwCU7c35yWMhbvc9hUP-MEYl_-ztFBv_3LKkQzviXHdoklN8KjRdPD3-wquJ
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:23:56 +0200 (CEST)

We have discussed at length about malkioni beliefs here, and have seen them redesigned before our eyes. But I was wondering about something very basic : do they still have "churches", I mean buildings in which they gather to listen to the Word, read by their liturgists / clerics ? And if they have, how may we call them to get rid of the word "church" ? "Temple" is too pagan and I don't like "Basilica" or "Sanctuary".

Any answer to these two questions ?