RQ Gurps

From: Matthew Thale <mattt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:53:27 -0700

>RQ from 3rd edition (bleagh), playtest on both abortive 4th editions
>(much sadness there--lots of miscommunication among parties involved,
>could have worked out otherwise). Co-Revisor GURPS Swashbucklers 3rd
>edition. Currently working on fusion of RuneQuest and GURPS and hoping
>to see if GCA can handle what I want to do.

RQ/Gurps? Sounds very interesting. I've not seen the HQ rules, and am not convinced that I will like them enough to convert. However, I don't like RQ3. RQ/Gurps might be something that I can handle both as a player and a referee. I'll be following this bit of information very closely. Bryan, if you could keep me up to date on the developments of RQ/Gurps (or perhaps GURPS: Glorantha?), I'd really appreciate it.

I'm not much of a writer, but if I can contribute to the project, I'd be willing to help.

Thanks,
-Matt Thale