Re: Increasing Wealth

From: Stephen McGinness <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:50:07 -0000

Benedict Adamson wrote:
> True, but perhaps your 'community' expands as your wealth does. That
> is, as your wealth becomes large compared with that of your clan as
> a whole, you acquire the ability to borrow from sources outside the
> clan, such as nearby townsmen, regular merchants and members of
> friendly clans.

Yeah, that is true but it would require Offir to consider the relationships he would have to work on as well as the simple thoughts about 'stuff'. That is where the true community based aspect that I percieve within HW to come into play. There would still be a resistance penalty but a much smaller one (due to the increased size and wealth of the new community).

> > Offir has come up with an idea to sell God-Tokens that have icons
> > of the Orlanth pantheon. Kids can play flipping games with them
> > and can collect the whole set.
> A collectable card game! Is he illuminated?

Just smart, too smart reaaly. Some dry-mouthed warriors are due to point out the true impact of infant pester power. It was a short lived affair...