RE: attacked followers

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:32:07 +0100

How do we handle followers being attacked in their own right? Say you had a follower, adding to your AP total - and then they themselves get specifically attacked. Lets say that our intrepid hero, Bob, is engaged in a skirmish with some lunars, when a Lunar reinforcements arive right behind Bobs follower, Jim. They attack Jim, rather than attacking Bob directly, as Jim is closer.

Do we treat this as an attack on Bob, or on Jim? If Bob and Jim have different equipment, whose Edge ratings are taken?