Re: Other Chieftain Gods

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:29:30 +0000

Bryan Thexton:

>When I think to the clan questionnaires, the "Making of the Storm
>Tribe" myth in KoDP and various other places, it seems clear to me
>that many of the gods that joined the storm tribe were leaders of
>people. [snip] there was the "fight anything" clan following Vadrus, and
>so on.

Well, yes, but I don't imagine he was terribly good at leadership, do you? He'd have had Leadership feats like 'Are You Deaf Or What?', 'Do What I Bloody Well Tell You, You Useless Bugger', 'Well, Don't Just Stand Around Like a Load of Bloody Ponces', and 'Fuck Off, You Bastard'. Functional on a certain level, perhaps, but not quite up there with Dar the Chieftain...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic