Re: About the Battle of Night and Day

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:44:11 +0100 (CET)

3)What's wrong about Lokamayadon?
Franky speaking, I began to like the character of Lokamayadon.
/// Ah, yes. I like him too : level-headed, reasonable yet proud, he tried hard to get the World out of the dead end it was heading to. All the while trying to fend off fanatic windbags.

He is certainly faithful to his subjects. He is an ambitious man, but ambition is not evil for Orlanthi.
/// Indeed. You must be Illuminated, as your name implies. That's OK with me. I like being Illuminant.

He betrayed Orlanth, but it seems that his people began to worship Orlanth after the Dawn, and he might be more faithful to his ancestral worship of his land deities like Hagodereth than the imported god.
/// Did he really betray orlanth ? Or did the other side did?

What made him his downfall aside from the ill luck?
/// The other guys won, and have been desecrating his name ever since.