Carmanian Runes

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:45:37 +0100

On 21/10/07 he wrote:
> The key point to remember is that the Carmanians know the world is
> divided into light and darkness, and that darkness is evil. So they
> forbid the worship of darkness.

I'm not aware of any more recent statements.

IMG, the Carmanian opposition to "The Lie" verges on paranoia. I would have the Viziers eliminating children (nasty) who show signs of "corruption by the Lie". I think actually HAVING the Darkness rune would be a clear sign. Unless you also have the Illusion rune.