Subject: Re: Quest Challenges

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:24:10 +0000

> From: " JEFFREY KYER" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
>No, the example in Hervald's helm has the player wagering some
>ability at least at 10w2 and Hervald wagering his See Through Air 10w3
>but you can only get as much of HIS skill as the ability were
>wagering.
>
>Jeff

I must have misread it. I assumed the ability came through owning and wearing the helm.

Other suggested my example was in the spririt of the heroquest wager provided the flaws and abilities gained balanced. As they are designed to mirror each other (at least approximately) that should be OK.

I'll probably go ahead with my non-standard "wager" in its present format.

Thom