"Don't mention the gyrda!"

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_kh90lVQCFMnWlXHPiHlp5dynD9yRtLmfExTaWTaRSv2M77hdDkvzsLSih>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:45:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi John,

  Simplified cults/sub-cults and better playability for female characters are definitely on our agenda as very valid issues for us to deal with.

  I have nothing but respect for what has gone before, and I am endeavoring to make sure that we keep the baby safe when changing the bathwater.

  John, I stand by my tribute to how much I believe you did for my vision of the Orlanthi here: http://iancooper.brinkster.net/glorantha/sartar/redcow/redcow.html

  Feel some love. There is plenty of it.

Ian Cooper
07970-411892 (M)

&quot;Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more. &quot; Mark Twain