Examples of the feminine side of the Lunar Empire?

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_H_0aSwjuU4Cbb3s-uxLin0Y1Vau15SgdFAmyR3TS8SUlDvNssPcB2SbcxDxkyIZRMsW>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:02:05 -0000

There was recently talk about the gender balance in Glorantha and especially the gaming material.

Technically it shouldn't be a problem, since the only superpower of the third age is the Lunar Empire, who is famously feminine in it's nature (if I write feminist, it will sound wrong I think).

Even still, when my fiancée Suvi just now asked "so how _does_ the feminine power manifest itself in the Empire?" I found myself a bit lost.

I intend to have a clear majority of important cult leaders, magicians and administrators (yes, satraps too) be female in my own game, but I don't really know if that is true in the offiscial Glorantha. I do remember that most Lunar's I've seen written up in the offiscial material seem to have been male.

Maybe you guys can help clear this up for me?

  -Adept : who isn't as clear on this as he thought he was