Daxdarius

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_Lyn1wS_S__i-U_Kf2ZYy-FlMgNIFUO06f40a-BCfinTj8mLzSagi1MhnzWQzs4TA>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:23:40 -0000

Happy new year!

I would like to play a follower of Daxdarius therefore I am searching for information of his cult. Are there any publications about the cult?

In The Entekosiad and Lunar Handbook I found some general information on him but not nothing about his worshippers. What would be appropriate keywords, abilities and feats? Does he actually have bear powers? Or are the War Bear and the General two different cults?

There had been a discussion earlier on this forum whether Daxdarius would have the mastery or harmony rune. Any comments on that?

Cheers
Robin "RoM" Mitra