Charms for friends

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:47:42 -0000

I'm getting all confused about Animism again.

I have a PC who's a Practitioner (non-concentrated as yet). She's now travelling with a very mixed group (as PCs do!)

I take it she can make more charms for her own use, though I'm a little hazy on the details.

Can she make charms for other people?

To what extent is a given charm "tied" to one person or group of people?

Getting to the extreme case, could she provide something useful for a Devotee of Humakt who's in the party, and would he remain concentrated (and a Devotee) if he used it?

Yes, I'm aware of the social issues implied. I'm deliberately asking this on the Rules list, because I'm not sure how much of this is even possible.