Where is everybody?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:00:46 -0800 (PST)

There are apparently over 90 people signed up to this mailing list, yet only a handful account for the vast majority of what traffic there is.

So I'm curious, what drew you to sign up for this mailing list? What do you hope to see from it? I've about run out of questions and comments for now, but I don't want to see the list become moribund. If you don't either, tell everyone what would interest you, and maybe someone will be able to provide some of it.

(and no, I'm not the moderator, nor am I affiliated with the game in any way, I'm just someone who likes to think about the game as much as I like to play it).

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com