City Orlanthi

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_dabdU5YlF7FfkfJJswQ-F0-OhJ2PAbET8Fxwz6hKoLOURTXSDsAef9UlvqCqsw>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:35:24 -0800

There is not much mention about the differences between fyrd-based Orlanthi and city-based Orlanthi, yet there are many cities. There is some commentary in Thunder Rebels, but the book is pretty clear that it is meant to cover the lifestyle of the clans in the fyrds. Certainly at the time of the campaign write-ups in Hero Wars, the cities have an ever-present occupation by Lunar forces, making it harder to "breathe" life into a fully barbarian campaign that is set in a city.
Where would I find more on the following:

*Proportion of Sartarites that are city-living vs. fyrd-living. (Did I miss
this in Thunder Rebels or History of the Heortlings?)

*Discussion of city laws of the Orlanthi, where outsiders are both common
and expected. As well as fyrd-based clan outlaws. Are these trading-based, coming from Issaries, or an extension of the laws as explained by the Graybeards?

*The role of Orlanthi cities in raising/fielding armies during periods of
rebellion.

*A description of life in an Orlanthi city, such as Bold Home.

Thanks much,

--Todd