Tides on inland waters in Glorantha?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_PAHHzXki6UiQxQ14P7FZsrScm1jwKb9HO94Wnv644wCmsQUyB3dzNuViKrWafBxH9f>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:36:22 -0000

There is no appreciable tide on isolated bodies of water on earth (big lakes, even the Caspian Sea I believe, shift more because of which way the wind is blowing than due to tides). However in Glorantha the reasons behind tides are somewhat different. So on places like Lake Felster or the Sweet Sea, are there tides? I would guess that if there are they are not as high as in the oceans, else rivers would have very erratic flow (or maybe not? They are not actually operating according to gravity and hydrodynamics either).

Any thoughts?

Oh, and what about the White Sea (I think that is the name, the one north of Dara Happa, coming in from the north but cut off from the oceans in terms of the mortal world).

Regards;

-Bryan