Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: wesleyquadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 22:18:04 -0000

Hello Folks,

We have begun to encounter some obscene augmentation and I wanted to check
with this group to see what they thought.

Here is the situation:

Hu Devotee.
Sword Affinity 10w3
Death Affinity 5w2
Close Combat 7w3

Given time to prepare the Humakti can raise his close combat to 18w6!!!

Here is how:

Sword 10w3 (Decapitating Blow) vrs +5 Augment (5w difficulty)   75% of complete victory = +10 augment

Repeat:
Cut Deep (+10)

Great Blow (+10)
Sword Help (+10)
True Sword (+10)

Death 5w2 (Shield Destroyer) vrs +5 Augment (5w difficulty)   75% chance victory = +5 augment

Repeat:
Weapon Destroyer (+5)

Add Death Song Berserk (5w2 / 4 = +11)

7w3 +10+10+10+10+10+5+5+11 = 18w6.

Now, we can't decide if this is a true depiction of how deadly a hero that has time to
prepare can be - or if this represents a broken system. For the time being we are
assuming the former.

Any thoughts?

Wesley

:::