Why is Kargzant a Spirit?

From: Nicholas P <nick.the.nevermet_at_rgs3wfI29txNZ8YGrZvyELJ8pp0sr-ItjWxnTZA9bRQf58kAYaAr3bmlbD>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:57:38 -0000

Hi all.

Are there any myths from Dara Happa & Pent (including the Grazers & the Char-Un) that account for why Kargzant is a spirit while Yelm & Co. are gods? I could also probably ask the same question about SurEnslib of the Darjiin. I also realize that Pentans and the Dara Happans likely have different understandings of this.

As always, I could make something up myself, but I'm curious what's already out there. I've checked GRoY and didn't find anything (which is different than saying nothing is there).

Thanks

Nick the Nevermet